• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cheats report in BF1942

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I've played BF1942 and its Mods for so long. Thoughout such long time, I've found 3 cheaters so far.

All in Desert Combat since I spent most time on it.

1. It has been a while since this one. In lostvillege, a moron used a machinegun from a blackhawk wiped us all out. Right, we were inside the houses. His bullets went through houses killed us inside, and he was enjoying it. He has the cheats allow him to see and shoot through walls, plus aimbot I think. The shameless jerk getting 100+ kills in a few min. and ignored all the yells from players. I also don't get the thoughts of the pilot who was flying that chopper for cheater. Look like he was enjoying it as well. Otherwise he wouldn't keep flying the chopper for minutes.

2. Just this week, on one island map our airfield was under attack by mortor. All our aircrafts and people were blew up. We spread out tried to find out the location of that mortar with no resault. Finally I saw the mortor shells were actually coming from inside the aircraft repairing building right beside airfield. There is no trace of any enemy or mortor, but the shells were just coming from that one spot where is only about 20 meters away. I didn't realize what happened until I went inside the build and got shot by shotgun from nowhere while my speakers told me the gunshot was right beside me(twice). INVISIBLE cheater! I was so mad how many times we were killed by this cheater. How can we deal with something we cannot see? After I respawned again, I rushed to an artillery missle truck and drove it to outside the repairing building, fired about 10 missles into the building and saw the message he was killed.

3. Just yesterday, I was at enemy base. And saw one teammate ran through wall into a building then ran out. First I thought it was a bug, so I tried to run through the same spot on that wall and failed. Well I still didn't think much at that moment. Then later I was shot by one enemy machinegunner who was beside a wall outside a building. So I was dead. Suddenly he was dead too. Since I was in spectator mode for that a few seconds, I was "flying" around search for the one who killed him. And I saw that teammate was actually on the other side of the wall inside the building(there is no window on the building). Soon more and more enemies were shot by the same guy. Someone started to complaint about he is invisible. Well I know he isn't invisible because I saw him, but somehow he has the cheats to walk and shoot through walls.

The first of the 3 morons is easy to notice. The other two are the ones we really need to be careful about. With so many people around, it's hard to tell sometimes. Think about it, what if a invisible cheater grab a M82 sniper rifle start killing, who can ever find out his location? Who is going to know he is cheating?

I don't get the point. What's fun about cheating? Only for some nice scores? Look at that number, I am so happy? It's not even your skill.

Anyone else noticed any other obviously cheats? I found these 3 so far from the first day I started to play this game. Not bad compare to counter-strike back to the old days.

Well so you know there is no aimbot for BF or it's mods. Also shooting in houses can be done cause of an exploit. Also there is an exploit that allows you to go underground or in buildings.

there are no more aimbots and there are some boundary issues in DC with walls, there may be a hack to shoot thrpough all walls and the mortar ting could just be lag. But dont worry, 1.6 will have player kick and punkbuster so it should fix things.

#18 said:

2. Just this week, on one island map our airfield was under attack by mortor. All our aircrafts and people were blew up. We spread out tried to find out the location of that mortar with no resault. Finally I saw the mortor shells were actually coming from inside the aircraft repairing building right beside airfield. There is no trace of any enemy or mortor, but the shells were just coming from that one spot where is only about 20 meters away. I didn't realize what happened until I went inside the build and got shot by shotgun from nowhere while my speakers told me the gunshot was right beside me(twice). INVISIBLE cheater! I was so mad how many times we were killed by this cheater. How can we deal with something we cannot see? After I respawned again, I rushed to an artillery missle truck and drove it to outside the repairing building, fired about 10 missles into the building and saw the message he was killed.

he wasnt invisible dude, he was under the floor.
the floor of that building is about 7 feet off the real ground, you can get inside there. its a simple desert combat glitch with the mortor. i dont really see a way to fix it without getting rid of the mortors. :/

Well I know the mortor falls under the floor as I've tried to put a mortor inside a house, but how do you explain the fact this guy killed me with shotgun twice? I couldn't see him, but as I looked around I hear the gun shots were from right beside me but I could see nobody. I was moving all the time. My speakers told me he was chasing after me with shotgun. All the others killed by him couldn't see him either.

As for the machinegun on blackhawk killed wiped us in Lostvillege. I know how the machinegun works. Nobody can ever shoot that many people so fast. He got over 100 kills in a few min. It is impossible for a machinegunner on a flying blackhawk to do so.

Trust me, I am a pretty good player. I always score the highest on full servers. I won't call people cheater easily. That's why I only mentioned 3 since the first day I started to play this game.

There is one common habit of cheaters. They won't say a single word after people call them cheaters. As for other players who aren't cheating being called "cheaters", they either getting angry or laugh at you. Well as I always getting really good scores, I have being called "cheater" or "hacker" a few times. I get very angry when I am not in a good mood, sometimes I just say "right we are all cheaters" when I am in a good mood. That's another difference. Real cheaters won't get angry, as they ARE cheaters. They have no right to be angry for being honored with such name. They didn't expect to be discovered, so they don't know how to answer. Well there are expections that happened to me twice(not in BF1942), being called "cheater" by real cheaters. Really made me mad.

Last edited:
Well as for the shotgun.. he could have been shooting you though the window or from one of the dark corners under a bed where you couldn't see him but he could see your feet.

I know one spot on Weapons bunkers where you can drop a mortor inside an object and plant them inside the bunkers

He could have used the mortor to get underground then shot you with the shotgun from underground. I've done this before just to see how it was done. In DC you can get inside alot of things but I won't go in to that here.

The only real cheat ive seen in bf1942 is the map hack to show both teams. Been playing since beta also if i se anything else ill tell ;)

hey, #18, i agree with you, he was cheating, he was under the floor. but im not gettin in to how you get under the floor here, the last thing we need is more noobs doing it.

Lusankya said:
Well as for the shotgun.. he could have been shooting you though the window or from one of the dark corners under a bed where you couldn't see him but he could see your feet.

I know one spot on Weapons bunkers where you can drop a mortor inside an object and plant them inside the bunkers

The building I was talking about is the repairing factory for aircraft. There is no window, it's one big empty room with nothing in there. The gun shots from his shotgun told me he was within 5 meters, and chasing me as I was running around tried to find him.

Here is where exectly happened. Where my gun point at is where his mortor shells came from. There is no real window or anything for him to hide.

DC.jpg

By the way, I just tired to put a mortor at the same spot. It does go under the floor, but only half of me go under when I tried to use it. Also I reappeared above the floor as I left the mortor. Don't see how he could shot me with shotgun in there without being seen. What I saw before I got shot was one big empty room with no one in there.
Aslo he was using the mortor for a long time, at least 50+ shots. Mortor has only 15 shots. He must went to get more ammo then set new mortors. Tons of us were looking for him around this location. It's not possible to hide from all of us while running around get ammo and come back to set new mortors.

As for the blackhawk machinegun cheater, I know at certain height you can see everyone down there in one big empty space since it happened to me once. Well it's just impossible to shoot so well in a flying chopper. I could do the same, only if the chopper is not moving. You can try to shoot with that machinegun on the blackhawk yourself. It's not possible to shot hundreds people in a few min. while it's flying high in the sky.

For the guy walked and shot people through walls. Well he was walking in and out of one aircraft repairing factory which is a similar one as show in the picture. I thought it was a bug, and I tried to walk through the same spot. Of course it didn't work. He walked in and out like there is no wall. And always shot people on the other side of the wall.

BTW, I'd like to play with you guys sometimes. I usually play on the "Nvidia nforce3" servers. They are usually 64/64. Smooth servers. The new maps are laggy on all the other servers I've played on but these ones are so smooth, completely laggy free on the new maps.

My player name is [OCG]Vash the Stampede. If any of you've seen me.

IP address 216.228.113.42
and 216.228.113.43

There is one problem, the servers always crash on one new map, DC Uber something. And it reset to the first map in the cycle. Not sure why, both servers always crash on the same maps and restart on Weapon bunker. So usually there are not many people right after crashing, but the next map the servers always become popular again. Well we cannot play that new map and the maps after it. Not sure how to contact server admin to fix it.

Last edited:
Well thanks for the heads up on this and I will keep an eye open. Also remove the [OCG] tag from your name you are not a member of the BF/DC clan nor the UT2k3 clan.

Back