• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

a pic of my MCX478-V w/ Panaflo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gakkuken

well, this monster mcx478-v is really good looking, and just thought i might share this pretty pic w/ you guys.

mcx478-2.jpg

mcx478-3.jpg

it's running w/ panaflo u1a 68cfm 92mm fan and a sexy punisher grill...lol

just a note, don't post like that again -eobard

Last edited:
"a sexy punisher grill" Where's the 'legs' ? lol....

Hate to put a bullet in your barrel, but it looks like it blocks plenty of valued air-flow..... Sorry ;)

spclwpns said:
"a sexy punisher grill" Where's the 'legs' ? lol....

Hate to put a bullet in your barrel, but it looks like it blocks plenty of valued air-flow..... Sorry ;)

it's all good, b/c there is the LOOKS that's important...lol :D

Sirius said:
That really looks good, what temps you getting with it?

to be honest w/ you... for whatever the reason might be... it performe about the same or somewhat less than my aeroflow.... (i know... u won't believe me...but that's what happens in my system)

getting around 38c idle, 52c load w/ [email protected] at 1.675v

dris said:
yea what are your temps, case and cpu, load and idle. and also how loud is that fan you have on there?

this panaflo fan is nowhere near those dealta fans, at 92mm 68cfm, they are only 43dba. very quiet, trust me!

gakkuken said:

to be honest w/ you... for whatever the reason might be... it performe about the same or somewhat less than my aeroflow.... (i know... u won't believe me...but that's what happens in my system)

I believe you. That grill doesn't let much air get through.

nah, i got too lazy to take that SEXY fangrill out and just dismount this heatsink from my system..lol :D

Joe Camel said:
sorry to say this, but that grill dosnt "do it" for me. a super OC @ -10C, now THATS SEXY!!

:D it's cool, this baby just looks cool, that's all. i am sure i am no where near your cooling setup.... -10c :eek:

It'd be really intresting to see what the temperatures are without the fan grill. I notice that you have the fan grill off set from the fan a little, that probably helps reduce the amount of airflow that gets blocked. Looks damn good.

sad to say, but im not @ -10C (11C folding) that was just an extreme temp. that grill does look cool, but i like performance over looks.

ya, i didnt see thoes standoffs b4. that probly does help.

Back