• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Failed Prime95 :(

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Caviman2201

I just tried running Prime95 and failed immediately... system specs are at the bottom... I'm going to run Memtest86 tonight to make sure it's not the RAM.

yeah, problem solved... i upped it to 1.7 and i'm cool as a cucumber now :)

The only thing I'm concerned with is heat... although with my window open and a floor fan blowing directly on my heatsink, temps are pretty low :)

Sir Barton, I just hit 230x9.5 so I'm on my way... I tried 240x8 and got errors for some reason so i'll need to mess with it...

and by the way, what movie is your little image from? I know I've seen that before... :)

Caviman2201 said:
Sir Barton, I just hit 230x9.5 so I'm on my way... I tried 240x8 and got errors for some reason so i'll need to mess with it...

and by the way, what movie is your little image from? I know I've seen that before... :)

what kind of heatsink are you using. My sig is not stable at temp above 55 degrees under load. That is why I bought the latest thermalright SP27 to cool it down. Change your heatsink and you will get better results.

Back