• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DFI & prommie?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
thats good news, because my prommy is coming monday :) i hope i can hit 2.8-3.0ghz w/ this 2500 mobile

it can run at lower v.. i dont know all the details. I just know it ocs better than the regular barton. Im at 240x10 right now but my heatsink is a pos at the moment so I cant push it much higher because of temps.

dude i have an NFII ultra B als0. Im wondering if its possible to hit 3.0ghz with a 2500+. Ok i read an article on about a 2200+Thorton that hit 2996MHZ! that was with No2.

Down to business i have a 226w pelt on my 2500+ now and I get 0-10C and it runs stable at 2.3 on my kt4ultra, but i havent put it on the dfi mb yet. One thing that i am going to do is get the dangerden chipset block and put an 80watt pelt on it. Ive recieved a reply from a guy at the DFI tech support and he says that a 185 FSB is possible. You may be able to hit 2.8 maybe let me know. Its goin to be a month before i get all the parts together.

I need the DDen VGA pelt cooler for my AIW9800pro, and the chipset block, is that muskin level 2 good?... i still need memory.

well i can hit 2.75ghz w/ 39c temp. I gotta reseat and take some seal string off so my prommy cools right.

Back