• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What's your Newegg total?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BinarySuperman

I was just checking my newegg order history, and I realized that I spent over $2,800 on computer parts. $2864.38 to be exact. I was wondering how much you guys have spent in total

$4675.07 and I only shop at newegg like half the time.

I run a computer shop. For my own use I have only spent about 1000$ or so.

Dont get me started on what i spend on Pc parts. I am upgrading something almost every month.

So far this year i have spent. $2800.oo

I would dread to thing on what i have spent in the last 3 Years.:eek:

But then again PC parts are not the cheapest here in Norway.:(

oo_7

how do you find this out?

edit... i figured it out.

jesus christ!!!

33 transactions for 4,379.64 :eek:

Less than most :D

~700 for my computer
~100 for my soundcard and router
--------
~800 spent at newegg since I was introduced (aka: joined overclockers :D)

JigPu

Maxvla said:
how do you find this out?

edit... i figured it out.

jesus christ!!!

33 transactions for 4,379.64 :eek:

dood i know what you mean, i had no idea it was THAT much when i checked!! wtf?

$2390.04 just for me/my family. That does not include what I ordered for customers. Wow! We are paying for Newgg's children to go to college, haha.

Matt

I truly don't know what to say except I finally found out where all my hard earned money was going (now its going in my car).... I also ordered from other places too. Looks like I shopped all through high school. I do have 3 pcs several left over cpus and other parts.
$2415.71

$1164..but I usually get all my case fans and heatsinks and other miscellaneous crap from other places...just buy the major hardware from newegg, but I do have to say I have been 100% satisfied everytime I shop there.

Back