• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Mystery of Time and Space (MOTAS)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OMG, i have been playing that for the last bloody Hour now and i am stuck in that room with the motor bike, and the fire hose in the other one.

:mad:

I'm stuck in the room with the 3 stone tiles, walk bridge and a rat peeking out of a hole. I don't know what I need to do with the stone tiles to reach the buttons. Any ideas?

Yes, you need to move the tiles around so the rat takes a different path so you can put him in the jar...

If you want help, there is an "in game" chat window at the bottom where people can talk to each other. You are at the very beginning first level still. The game was alot of fun and you still have a ways to go. Have fun.

P.S. There is another game called the "Crimson Room" that is like this game but is only 1 room and to solve it, you have to click on a point that is only 1 pixel big!! To figure that out was a mess because the spot was so small.

Set up the disk box in the first room over the mouse hole. Catch the mouse by creating a path in the second room. Put the three tiles in the thing in the first room and create the path for the mouse so that the lines on the tiles go from one hole to the other. Then put the mouse over the hole and it goes in and unlocks the door.

Okay, I'm on lvl 7 and I'm to the door with the Green wheel above it. I think I'm gonna finish later. But if anyone has any tips... :D

win.jpg

HA HA!!!

it says "to be continued" at the end of level 12. I got through it without any walkthroughs except for one part I needed some help (green lights) :eek:

Level 11 for me and a bit stuck. I really should start on my two final papers, shows what happens when I decide to read these forums before I start my work. :p ;)

Finished it, I have to admit I cheated with the green wall. I always sucked at those types of puzzles anyhow.

As for the lvl 9 computer, you have to get the command from the previous room. (all I can tell you, without completely giving it away :p )

KaHNZa said:
Yeah I got that now. Now I'm in the same room as oo_7. I think I'm getting it figured out though.

Ok, what did u do??
I fixed the flash light, and now i am stuck. No idear what to do with the thing. :mad:
Not sure what the tiles under the carpet do?

Thx oo_7

Im stuck on the green wall part. Do you need to turn the entire wall green to get something? I got down to the area with the lasers and got to the second room with the machine that has the three colored wires but I have nothing to cut them with. If I need to turn the entire wall green how to I go about doing it?

oo_7 said:

Ok, what did u do??
I fixed the flash light, and now i am stuck. No idear what to do with the thing. :mad:
Not sure what the tiles under the carpet do?

Thx oo_7

You have to arrange the tiles in a manner so all of them are pushed down.

Animal982 said:

Im stuck on the green wall part. Do you need to turn the entire wall green to get something? I got down to the area with the lasers and got to the second room with the machine that has the three colored wires but I have nothing to cut them with. If I need to turn the entire wall green how to I go about doing it?

Honestly, I cheated with the green wall, and found the answer using Google. You need to turn all the tiles green, but it will still work even if you have 4 or less tiles black. As for the 3 colored wires, you have to find a pair of cutters in order to cut the wires. You'll find it after you complete the green wall.

Back