• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Replacement

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TalRW

I am using the stock HSF that came with my Barton 2800+. When folding I'm reaching temps of about 56.5, I would like to lower that.

What would be the best HSF combo I could get for about 50 bucks total, also perferebly nothing totally noisy because my case is already too loud as is.

Just buy a thermalright HS compatible with your mobo, a Panaflo, and some AS like archilochus suggested. You really can't go wrong with that combo :)

Ok thanks, I updated my profile, I'm not totally new to the forums it's just my main account messed up and I couldn't post for some reason so it was easier to make a new one

Have you removed your fan grids from the case yet.These are the grids that are infront of or behind your fans. Removing these increases air flow and reduces noise. I use Aviation tin snips to remove them. Example in link.:)

SNIPS LINK

Back