• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New 480w antec true power screwed ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bobbobsonaabbcc

I just got a new Antec 480w TruePower Psu today. But i checked the voltages in MBM5 and they are at the following: LOW / HIGH

3.3: 2.61 / 2.64
5.0: 4.95 / 5.00
12: 11.80 / 11.98

I think that the program might be screwed or something. Is there another program that will alow me to check my voltages / fan rpms ect. ???

Ps. And i dont have a multimeter
:(

The 5v and 12v lines looks pretty normal, but that 3.3v rails is xtremely low. The Antec psus are notorious for having weak rails. I call it the Antec curse. I had to vmod mine.

Your best bet is to get a multi meter and check it thru the molex and aux. connectors.

Welcome to the forums!

Is this an Epox board? If so, that might be the Vdimm reading instead of the actual 3.3.

That 3.3 is your vDIMM silly :p. Crank your memory voltage a little in the BIOS and you will see corresponding differences in your readings.

The 5v and 12v are fine IMO.

I upped my Vdimm to 2.88 and my 3.3 rail is now at 2.88. I think that MBM is reading my Motherboard wrong. I have an 8rda+ rev 1.1. It there anyway of changing the settings in MBM so it reports the actual 3.3 rail voltage. :rolleyes:

Back