• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What did I kill

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Teh_0ni0n

Registered
So i assembeld my watercooing inside my case, attached everything back together. Ran a leak test. And I turn on my computer. It makes that anooying high/low beeping sound. So I shut down and reset cmos. Now everything starts normally, except i have no beeps and no image on teh monitor. WTF! Did I kill my mobo or cpu?? Everything else is fine, i tested.

i'm too tired today, tomorrow i will check on the cpu and see how it's doing. I may not have tightend it down enough. I was like about halfway with all teh springs, my block is a tc-4 rev2. I'm just wondering, can you rma cpus? Mines from newegg, really new.

Teh_0ni0n said:
i'm too tired today, tomorrow i will check on the cpu and see how it's doing. I may not have tightend it down enough. I was like about halfway with all teh springs, my block is a tc-4 rev2. I'm just wondering, can you rma cpus? Mines from newegg, really new.

You can if its defectivte.

You can't if you killed it.

Back