• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Soon to have yet another 2500+ M on the team.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GT2000

Decided to throw my 2100+ Pally out of my rotation...so I'll be dropping my 1800+ tbred-b to replace that...so then I realized "I NEED ANOTHER CPU TO RUN!", and with all the current success of the 2500+ Mobile...I figured heck, why not! Ordered an Aeroflow to put on top of it, ran one on my old barton (the aeroflow I had still cools it..it's my bud's computer now).

Also ordered a 74gb raptor to play with in my A64 rig... ::whistle:: :D

wowzers

Well, I just put it in tonight (delivered yesterday), placed in my old KT3Ultra2. Wanted to try a little burn in, so I set it to 10*180, put the Vcore at it's highest setting (1.675V), and booted.

Surprise surprise, as soon as I went to my computer properties to check the freq, it was reported as 2.53ghz! :eek:

So I checked out what WCPUID had to say for itself and this is what I was surprised by...

Apparently, either 10x is an invalid multi for the cpu...or just doesn't work on this cpu with the board...or, it's locked (but that's just me finding things to ramble on about, I know they're all unlocked).

So, I tried to prime it at this, just to see what it'd do...failed miserably, errored out within a minute on the first test. But, so far, it's Seti stable! :D

But I'll find that out for sure as soon as it gets towards the end of this WU and sends it out and starts another, if Seti's gonna crash, that's when it always does it to me.

*edit*
Wait, I know why it's multi-locked...it's in a KT333 board...dur. No biggie, I might swap my 8rda+ and the kt3ultra2 tomorrow while I'm doing another cpu swap. I'd like to be able to get more voltage to the mobile, as I know I'll be needing it.

Attachments

• 2500.gif
    2500.gif
    94.3 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Back