• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

fedex issue?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xtc4u

I ordered a Vid card lkast week. It has been shipped and i got the trackinbg number but when i go to track it it hasn;t left the fedex sort facility. It has been there since the 19th. DO I call fedex and complain orwhat do i do.

Since it hasn't moved since last week, you should contact them and see if you can get the process moving. At the very least, you should find out what the problem is. Could be jsut lost in the system, or perhaps improperly addressed.

well i looked this morning and its all good. Looks to me like some doofus forgot to scan it out in cali. Should have the card this afternoon. Now all i need is the rest of the parts but those are coming later after a dispute with my CC comany. stupid SOBs never had the correct phone number for me.

Back