• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Humpmasta_Flex

Registered
I seem to have a problem here....my folding is clocking my processes at 100%. (I'm at 5 units now...side note!!) But I was wondering if there was anyway of removing it and reinstalling the software. Or if there is any known glitch that can be found and fixed????

I want to keep folding but my PC is slower than dirt now. My processes shows FAHcore79 at 97%

Which install did you use? The GUI version, the text console, the service install (one-click)? FAH should not slow down the responsiveness of your computer since it only uses idle cycles.
Normally, the FAHcoreXX process should be using all excess cycles though, so it's common for it to register up to 99%.

Folding will use all of the available resources. If it's using 97% it's because YOU AREN'T. If you run a program that needs a certain amount of CPU power, folding gives it up.

Back