• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Electron Microscope Issues

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MRD

I installed electron microscope and it's working fine for the most part. The problem I have is that it is not updating my point total in the upper left hand corner. I have tried double clicking on it, but it doesn't change. I have uploaded several WU's since the point total displayed on it was correct. It's just not updating, and I can't figure out how to make it do so.

It is correct in the Stanford database, it's not the lag factor in updating point totals on their end.

Any ideas?

In internet Explorer, click tools, then internet options, then under temporary internet files, click settings. Where it says check for newer versions of stored pages click every visit.

That worked perfectly, thanks a lot Fast420. I never would have thought of that.

Interesting that when I pull up the webpage myself, it does update. Maybe it's because I use Mozilla/Netscape as a browser and not IE for most things.

Back