• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MaximumPC Mag to give away 4 Dream Machine 2004

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tismedt

Shadow ÒÓ's after me!!!
Like the title says they are doing a tour to several cities and will give away 4 dream machines. Heres a link to the info page.

http://www.maximumpc.com/features/feature_2004-03-10.html

These dream machines are the schnits to have. Every part is the best of the best and optimized to perform.

I think I may make a trip to Mt View just to see one of these things fly, and who knows I might win:D:D

sponsered by Nvida. So it means every system will have a FX5950? I guess its not too terrible, but a XT would be much better.

Also remember Nvidia makes chipsets. So I was thinking maybe a NF3 mobo and a Opteron. And Nvidia and ATI will be introducing new GPU's very soon so it will probably be one of those.

Kind of sucks that you have to live near or be near one of those cities at the time in order to enter the drawing.

Comic-Con International, San Diego, CA, July 22-25, 2004

w00t!

Now all I need is a cyber deal for getting into Comic-Con for cheap. Stupid thing costs like $50 or something for a weekend.

Back