• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Site5.com Webhosting Deal

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PerlAddict

Well, I've been using Site5.com for the past few years, and they've been nothing but awesome - fast, friendly, good uptime, and awesome email tech support response time (plus the people there actually speak English and have names like Tim and Vince, which kind of makes it easier to troubleshoot when I upload a bad script and screw up all my CHMODs than having to deal with some overseas tech support people).

They upgraded all their plans a couple of months ago, and now that they've redesigned, they're having a webhosting blowout:

http://www.site5.com/services/specials.php

Plan Specs:
1 GB Disk Space
37 GB Accumulative Bandwidth
Private IP Address
1 Domain Pointer (additional site with email/ftp)
30 Parked Domains (domains pointed to main site, no email)
Unlimited POP, FTP and MySQL Databases
Plus all standard features included with all of our regular hosting accounts!

Pricing:
$9.95/month. That's it.
-------

One of the things that caught my eye - rollover bandwidth minutes. If you're a webmaster who pushes out a bit of traffic, that's a huge bonus. They've upgraded my plan (for free) from 5GB of bandwidth to 19GB to 40GB in the past three months as they've revamped their site and their servers.

If you're looking for a good deal on a webhost and have been unsure about where to go, I'd check this place out while they're running their $9.95/month special.

And no, I'm not affiliated with Site5.com in any way, and this isn't an ad - just a note on an extra-special deal they are running ... I've been a customer for three years, and I just can't believe that a webhost would actually treat me so well for the prices they have.

Okay, I'll get off my soapbox now and quit singing about my webhost. lol.

Take it easy.
- Dave

Last edited:
Back