• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PCMark 04 Am I top score ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So do I now retire with my first top spot ? I have been an overclocker from the K-6 350days and never hit top anything..

Well I think I might start more tweaks,So I can try to keep those Single XP boxes out of my spot LOL...

Updated ..4900 is top score for me so far..I need better RAM lol.

Last edited:
Site is plugged..And every one stay away from my score for at least a week so I may BASK in it ...lol..lol..lol..lol

there would be alot more people benching on 04 if you could run it in windows 9x or 2k. They require you have XP for it.

whitehaze said:
i scored 5272 in pcmark04 not uploaded though
then how are we supposed to believe you? why not upload it?
by the look of your system specs though it is completely possible, but i think you should upload it anyway lol

[KX3]rAge said:

then how are we supposed to believe you? why not upload it?
by the look of your system specs though it is completely possible, but i think you should upload it anyway lol

P-4 will test better in this test then an AMD,,,Also his score for his system is decient but nothing unusual for a P-4 system..

I'm only 4377 so you kicked my but. At least I'm on the same page though! ;) Nice score diehrd!

Of course an Intel will out do AMD. Thats why we only compare scores with other AMD chips.

Back