• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PSA: PMSfishy WILL lose if he doesn't get help from folders.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

greenman100

Disabled
He needs it. See the other links in this section for more info, but at this rate, he's going to get beaten by a head start... :-/

I know you can't switch computers if you're already folding, but ask your friends friends to fold for him, please. All it takes is a question. Even putting a link in your sig like mine would be great. We've out-recruited him and out-produced him, but by virtur of a head start, it looks like he'll win....

FOLD FOR PMSfishy / Team 32!

Last edited:
he underestimated me. when he loses he'll have only himself to blame for agreeing to the large headstart :p :D

Me challenging Max when I got on their threat list set off this Firestorm of borging and recruiting on Max's end. I was off the threat list in less than 3 days. Now look at him!

Fast420A said:
Me challenging Max when I got on their threat list set off this Firestorm of borging and recruiting on Max's end. I was off the threat list in less than 3 days. Now look at him!
who is this fast420a guy? anyone? ;)

I'll get out and borg one tomorrow for the floundering fishy and for team 32.

Monday I start a 5-10's and a 8 work week so I wont be doin much for about a yr. Lots of time and a half to help out uncle sam.

Back