• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Some things have changed and others have not.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Oh and 9 billion milestone for one member.

So we are #8 in the world. No change there. EVGA is sprinting ahead. Maybe they are getting an early start to the Fall season. EPFL is out. They were killing us on production but that has all come to an end, for now. They are down to a zero production. We are in the same spot (#8) but those who we are chasing and being chased by has changed. We are still going after Hardware.no and NVIDIA but no one is pushing us from behind.

World top 100 from team 32 (Which is us. We are team 32 or T32 if you prefer and still probably T32 if you don't. I don't know.)
@WhitehawkEQ is #34.
@HayesK _ALL is #35.
HayesK_GRC is #63.
@torin3 is #79.
@Holdolin is #96.

Waiting in the wings to break into the WORLD top 100 is @orion456 , P4EE and @superducky . We're pullin' fo ya' all. The world top 100 is exactly that. This isn't team positioning, region, or national. These number are for the entire globe. It's a big deal.

With lower outside temperatures on the horizon, let's get ready to jump back in at full speed. This is a call to action. Get ready to fire up any dormant rigs and fold ourselves into 7th or even 6th place. Presently, we have 31 active folders and an average ppd of 8.8 million. Lets see if we can increase one or both of those numbers.
Presently:
Top 15 are earning 1 million ppd or more.
Top 5 are earning 10 million ppd or more.
Top 4 are earning 20 million ppd or more.
Top 3 are earning 30 million ppd or more.
Top 1 is earning 130 million ppd or more.

Our newest billionaire milestone is myself. @don256us has just earned 9 billion. Don't reach out to him. He'll only get a big head and his head is big enough. (Note: That is *not* what she said.)

Mike also reached a very nice milestone of 80 million. Great job Mike and thank you.

Last edited:
I'd like to add that not every team folder uses their forum name. If you see that you are listed and would like a proper shout out, please add your forum name below.

Let's give credit where it is due.

The last two days and today I have been getting some WU 12424. For me they seem to produce about 26,000,000 PPD on my 4090s.
1693695391442.png

It is nice to get back to some "serious" production. If this is sustainable, it would be about a 40% increase. :sick:
Too good to actually continue. :cautious:

In my mind my next milestone is 10,000,000; even though I have not yet hit 7 billion. Multiples of 5 and 10 stand out for me.:screwy:

While eating lunch today, I watched my two 4090s fold two different WUs.
On one the 17639 WU was showing over 40,000,000 PPD, the other folding a 14955 WU showing just over 4,000,000 PPD.

I was a bit surprised by both. One the highest I’ve seen, and the other the lowest I’ve seen. :eek:
Shows a lot of variance and how "luck of the draw" impacts production numbers.

Last edited:
While eating lunch today, I watched my two 4090s fold two different WUs.
On one the 17639 WU was showing over 40,000,000 PPD, the other folding a 14955 WU showing just over 4,000,000 PPD.

I was a bit surprised by both. One the highest I’ve seen, and the other the lowest I’ve seen. :eek:
Shows a lot of variance and how "luck of the draw" impacts production numbers.
Well that puts forth a question for me. Are they wildly different because that's just the nature of it or did some one get lazy and not optimize a group of WU's? I don't really need the answer but it is a question.

Back