• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What happened to micro pro???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MadSkillzMan

I dont know how many people knew of micropro, i really liked them. Bought alot of stuff from them. I had one in my area, it used to big just a large warehouse, but this last time u would come into this main office and basically from the website pick what you wanted, and theyd go back in the warehouse and get it. The only thing strange was, everyone who always worked there was straight from Russia, hardly spoke any english (no offense at all to anyone), and would constantly talk to each other after every item i picked out. Then, when i went to pay, they ASSUMED credit or check, but when i said cash....all my prices and options changed largely. For example, my hard drive. i wanted an 80gig WD for 89$, and when i asked, with winking and a sly voice i was told "sir, we do not have any 80gig wd on site anymore. All we have is 120gig" and im like "yea but thats 120$" and they go "well, your paying with cash. So lets just say thats 90$?" of corse i took it. Went like that with my case, PSU upgrade..which i think was free in the end....

Stuff was always good from them tho. Few days later we found the site was gone, went to the store, that was closed. I miss these guys, whered they go?

Back