• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

great deal on pump on ebay.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Why would it matter if it uses 105 watts? It has a plug for an outlet. Unless your talking heat. I'm running 2 fluval 404's on my 135 gallon fish tank. I'd hate to see what thoes would do on a water cooling setup =)

danner's pumps are a TON more efficent. you can the the MD7 which has 12 ft of head and only uses 60w of power. the via takes 110w to make 11ft of head. which is really the better value (and will last longer ;) )?

I have a pump that i think is HIGLY underrated....

look at the RIO brand pumps, mine is Rio 2100

Rio 2100 has 670GPH 8ft head and only 25W which is almost 1/2 of the energy usage of Mag3 pump.

Besides, it will do as good or better than a mag3 in the average computer setup. Basically if you have lots of blocks, gpu, nb, or lots of tubing and kinks go with MAG3, if you have just a cpu block go with Rio 2100

and yeah that pump on ebay puts way too much heat in the water to be worth it, not very efficient, i wouldnt get it.

Back