• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Jedi Academy Yes or NO

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
YEs, the new saber styles are awesome, it brings the lightsaber plya down to full ciricle, DUal weilding and double bladed, is just awesome. Mplayer is great. Single is above average, GFX hold their own (of course not compared to far cry but good none the lesss). THe light saber dual mode has become a lan party favorite.

I played the single player side of Jedi Academy. Dual sabers is real cool. Just need a hefty machine to play it smoothly. The plot is nice too, a bit better than Jedi Outcast I thought.

Long live the Stouker Concussion Rifle!!!!

This game is friggin awesome, and IMO is better than KOTOR. Awesome lightsaber moves, c00l story line you can also go dark and light. This game r0cks.

wow perre, how about posting why your like/dislike the game other than no, its really not helpfull, just give us some reasons!

I enjoyed both single and multiplayer. The graphics are nice considering the game engine is a modified version of the aging Q3A engine. Light saber + acrobatics + force powers = teh cool.

I liked it. I thought it is what JKII should have been more like. Also it plays fine on older hardware. (looks good on a geforce 2 mx 400) (to me at least).

customized force powers, dule or staff sabers, arobatics, SWEET!

Back