• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Types of fans and Heatsinks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fire58Mech

i see this quistion so often here. Why not put it into one place and form a sticky that people can refer to.

List the quistest and best performing fans + heatsinks below. And places to get them.

Just info on the products no comments please!

Ppl's would still ask Q's..I read the articles at the main site and had a SP-94 HS, before I even thought about OCing..The prices and availability change to often too...My nickles worth...anyone have a dime? :D

We wouldn't need the forum then..:) It's more than lists and places..It's help...Granted some like to take the easy road(general) but, you don't learn much that way,IMHO..It gets a little old sometimes, but Feb./ thats 3 months. :D Joined: Feb 2004/ Fire58Mech...:rolleyes: I supposse this is how its meant to be..
Think of it as an opportunity to help other as others helped you at one time..Pass on the knowledge...Anyone have a quarter?

Back