• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Playboy on Xbox

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
LOL, I heard about this game a few months ago.

BTW Erock, I've got DOAXVB. A buddy bought it for me for my birthday as a joke. The funny thing is, my wife plays it! lol

HAAA! That's good stuff.

My g/f saw DOAV at the store and she was like you're not getting that one!!

I don't imagine Wally world will be carrying this game.

I think that I remember reading about this in PCGamer mag last summer. It was not the sick thing that people are going to want it to be though if I remember correctly lol.

Man... do we really need a playboy video game... good greif, are people tryinng to see if they can make that AO rating... This game seems like another BMXXXX... It will be completley lacking in gameplay and anything else that makes a game good the only people who will buy it are "confused" teenagers whose parents are ignorant.

I think I read about this in PC Gamer last summer, too. I read that there won't be any nudity in it.

9mmCensor said:

yeah whats wrong with killing nazi's?

They can never get their voices down right, sounds like a moose is trying to spew out german.

Back