• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Yummie ! Krispy Kreme Goodness !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stereo555

Overclocking is music to my soul
For that extra something at lan parties , clan meets , etc .....

FREE dozen with dozen purchase (printable coupon) . LINKY

*EDITED*
note : coupon link is no longer valid , but thanks to Maxvla as he posted the coupon for us all a few posts further down . ;)
(nice one Max , ty)

Enjoy !!! ;) :D

Last edited:
We just got one locally, there were car accidents out front of the store because it generated so much traffic...

I tried a few variety of their donuts, and I'm certainly never buying Dunkin Donuts again... but it isn't quite worth getting in an accident over :p

dunkin donuts strawberry creme > *

krispy's are ok. i'd put them on par with dunkin.

Maxvla said:
dunkin donuts strawberry creme > *

I SOOOOOOO agree with you Maxvla. Those are the best donuts ever, and I do mean ever. They don't have them around here though, so I have to make do with chocolate and the vanilla cream ones =/ and the vanilla cream versions are just tooo darn sweet.

omg I very very dislike Krispy Kreme donuts, yet it's the only kind the campus stores sell :(. There's also NO dunkin donuts or any other chain donut stores near here, just a 24 hour krispy kreme :(. IMO they're just too TOO sweety. Heck, I even prefer the donuts HEB makes :(

since i work at kk, i get all the doughnuts i could ever ask for. but i am sick of them, so i dont eat them eny more. i am also tired of all the kids coming in for freebies(which we might quit doing soon, potential law suit from an out of hand customer) but have fun with the coupon. just dont come to my store lol.

The only krispy kreme donuts I ever had were ones that tasted like they've been dipped in a vat of grease. And they're small too. Still food is food, sounds like a good deal.

Shishio said:
tasted like they've been dipped in a vat of grease

Funny this is, they are.
Yeah this is a sweet deal, but I don't like eating donuts anymore....
I ate one before a saturday swim team workout one time, thinking my stomach could handle it. Long story short: It didn't. Plus each one is like 600 calories...

Dang was so wanting to take this deal, but Illinois is not participating in this promotion! :mad:
* Stores in the following locations are not participating in this promotion: Colorado; Connecticut; Boyton Beach, FL; Daytona Beach, FL; Gainsville, FL; Melbourne, FL; West Palm Beach, FL; Bogart, GA; Hawaii; Idaho; Iowa; Illinois; Massachusetts; and More, ectt......
:mad:

SC; Myrtle Beach, SC; Spartanburg, SC; South Dakota; Bristol, TN; Kingsport, TN; Beaumont, TX; El Paso, TX; Houston, TX; Missouri City, TX; Utah; Washington; Wisconsin; Canada and Mexico.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :cry:

There's a KK 5 minutes from my house

Stores in the following locations are not participating in this promotion: Colorado; Connecticut; Boyton Beach, FL; Daytona Beach, FL;Gainsville, FL ; Melbourne, FL; West Palm Beach, FL; Bogart, GA; Hawaii; Idaho; Iowa; Illinois; Massachusetts; and More, etc.........

Dang it.

Oh well, it's not like I need them anyway.

Got to keep that girlish figure.:p

That sucks that it limits it to retail stores only:( We have several places that sell KK donuts. I guess ill just stick to my good ole' Big O's donut shop. They sell apple fritters as big as a dinner plate :drool: :clap:

Jex said:
That sucks that it limits it to retail stores only:( We have several places that sell KK donuts. I guess ill just stick to my good ole' Big O's donut shop. They sell apple fritters as big as a dinner plate :drool: :clap:

I really don't care for KK and thats about all you can find anymore around here ( SF Bayarea) in gas stations and such. I prefer the mom and pop donut shops and hope KK doesnt put em all out of business like Walmart in its field. I'll take a good ol maple old fashion or a real bear claw any day over a KK sweet sweet .

I try not to eat any of that stuff(Read: crappy food) but I've eaten Krispy Kreme and I really feel that they are the most overrated doughnut shop ever. They're just doughnuts. But I have a lot of friends who like them so I'll pass this deal along, thanks. :)

Baskin Robbins had this deal a little while ago, $1 scoop of ice cream on a sugar cone on Tuesdays only. That was good. I can eat ice cream any time.

I don't know about you guys but when I eat krispy kreme donuts I can really feel it in my gut but not with ice cream.

Back