• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

carrying cases for computers?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Shmuck

Hey all...I really need a decent carrying case for my 18" LCD monitor and/or my chieftec dragon case. I have absolutely no idea what would be reliable and relatively cheap here. Thanks for any help. I know some of you guys must lug around monitors occasionally.

Thanks.

I rarelly have to but when I do I use rope in a seriuse of knots. Works good if you have a decent rope and know how to tie up some knots farelly well. if not pm me and I'll provide a giude. rope is very cheap and very reliable.

ROPE...I didn't think of that. yeah, I could do the boy scout thing, but believe it or not, I'd actually like to buy something for carrying this stuff.

Whatever happened to just bending over and picking it up with your hands?

Whenever I go over to my friends houses for small lans, we just lug our comps around.

However, i do remember that the antec lanboy had a carrying strap.

I'm just a girly man i guess

well, my actual situation is that where I am, we have this duty called CQ...I have to lug that monitor up 5 flights of stairs and halfway across our "campus." So, I do need a strap...any idea what would be suitable? I'm surprised nobody else has one.

Last edited:
I've seen them very expensive out here for what your getting. Can you sow. make one your self wouldn't be hard at all.

five flights of staiirs. good excersise.

Id grab some like nylon strap material. cut it with a hot knife. and create a harness for the PC. like 2 running around the sides all the way around. then 1 running around front to back.

hook that into a handle or even better, shoulder strap. and there ya go.

Id be sure to sew it ALOT so nothing rips. bonus points if you put belt buckles on one side so you can easily remove the harness.

That's EXACTLY along the lines of what I am looking for. Thanks for the link...soft LAN carrying cases.

Thanks!

Back