• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

photoshop

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

QuantumPC

Disabled
I am new to photoshop and I would like to chop this picture to make the fish look as small as possible, and I have been trying to figure out how to do that.

Does anyone know what tool i would select to do that?
or better yet if anyone just wanted to make it smaller and then repost it I'd be happy as well, but either way i'd like to know how to do it.

Thanks

Shoot, I cant upload for some reason... wtf?

Anyways, if you know how to do it, thanks

CamPic757.jpg

thanks man.

btw, whats with not being able to upload to the site anyways?

Now, do you still want the guy in the picture after it's been "chopped" or do you want him in the picture holding a much smaller looking fish?

The picture was probably to big. What exactly do you want? The whole picture resized or just the fish?

Try this place The Cafe

That's a little tricky. Seeing your trying to make the fish smaller and not bigger your probably going to want to use some sort of pinch filter or something and squeeze the fish together to make it smaller.

I don't have PS on this PC so I can't be of any help right now. If you ask there I'm sure someone will help you. They are a great community.

It will be a bit of work but I would do something like this:

- select the fish, copy to a new layer, transform and stretch it smaller, etc.
- copy the arms to new layers, and rotate them inwards (because the fish will be smaller)
- copy water, other parts of the photo and cover up the background layer (original photo) where you dont want to see the old positions of the arms, bigger fish, etc.

Back