• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Postal II

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Chriztapuppy

Postal II was a horreneously horrible game, however the multiplayer edition was supposed to be fun? Anyone played it?

Also, anyone know what the pervs over at the Postal studios are coming up with next?

Multiplayer is somewhat fun, But pretty buggy last time I tired it out. Honestly I don't think it's worth the price regardless of how cheap it is Lol. Basically one of those "Shocker/Gore" games that wears off real fast over time that soon will collect dust.

*EDIT* Not to be a narc, but how in God's name do you have so many posts you just became a member 4 days ago? 33posts a day almost? Crazy stuff man........

Last edited:
*EDIT* Not to be a narc, but how in God's name do you have so many posts you just became a member 4 days ago? 33posts a day almost? Crazy stuff man........ [/B]

Looks like he/she spammed the board just to get the 100 posts needed to get into the Classifieds.

wow... lol I thought I was posting too quick. I think this is my 98th post though! oh! lol

Umm yeah, I had postal but I thought it kinda sucked. Never Tried the multiplayer though.

Back