• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Desperate need of help!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stan03

Ok so i have a 9600 Pro i used ati tool and found it to be stable at 480/330. so i set it at that... everything is great. So im like ok im playing counterstrike why not turn up aa and af, so i do. and then when i try to play all the text is horribly messed up. in steam the letters are really blurry and in the game the text has vertical lines going through it. im not sure what artifacting looks like but i don't think it is artifacts because the actual game scenes look great the distance is no longer fuzzy and stuff... so whats happening?

EDIT: oh yea and i tried lowering the oc same thing... i just don't think it has to do with the overclock

Omega version of cat 4.4 no didn't try different ones...

Try a different driver. Does it only do it when you have aa and af on? Did it do it before you started overclocking your card?

--Josh

yes its only when i turn on aa and af. if i turn them off everything is ok. setting the card back to stock with aa and af still has the wierd text

Thats strange. I dont really know what to tell you except maybe there is a patch for cs that will fix it or a new driver. Sorry I couldnt be of more help.

--Josh

its alright

anyone else :( cause after seeing aa and af on i really like it better :p

ok good at least im not the only one.... its really annoying.

Back