• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Has anybody benchmarked a moddex x800 pro Vs x800xt?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kosmic

I'm guessing probably not, since mostly only review sites have had their hands on x800 XT cards so far, but if anybody out there has a link to site that's benched a modded x800 pro (16 pipeline / XT mod) against a stock XT, please post the link.

Kosmic said:
I'm guessing probably not, since mostly only review sites have had their hands on x800 XT cards so far, but if anybody out there has a link to site that's benched a modded x800 pro (16 pipeline / XT mod) against a stock XT, please post the link.

Here

--Josh

Actually, that guy benched the modded pro against a 9800xt, while running them all at 412/365. Then he compared the benches of the before and after modded pro at stock. He didn't actually bench the modded pro against a "true" x800xt. I think it'll be a little while before anybody has both a modded pro and regular xt in their hands to test.

Thanks anyway.

Honestly, there shouldn't be a huge score and IQ difference between a modded X800P and a X800XT PE card, if they are clocked the same and have 16pipes respectively.

We should start seeing those shortly along with comparisons to other next gen cards.

Back