• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

6800 GT ordered

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dragonprince

Well after a bunch of review reading and hair pullin I decided to spend my 400 clams on the AOPEN 6800 GT. Card should be here by monday, so let the OCing begin :D
Now I gotta decide what to do with that 9800 Pro.... :-/

who did you order it from, I saw a couple companies selling them and I have never heard of AOPEN, was it a UK store BTW. PLZ PLZ all the info lol.

bojangles said:
who did you order it from, I saw a couple companies selling them and I have never heard of AOPEN, was it a UK store BTW. PLZ PLZ all the info lol.

Aopen = Acer but from my experience, products with the Aopen name are of higher quality than Acer.

Can't wait to see these cards (6800GT and x800pro) going head to head in overclocking and benching. Come Monday night, we expect to see some results ;)

if you still dont know what to do with that 9800pro, i'm open to donations...it would give me a reason to spend my cash on watercooling :)

I think we are going to see more and more of the NV's potential. They are releasing the first round of whql drivers I believe and most of the people on the NV forums from what I see have had very good results. The memory is said to overclock big time, going up ober 1.3Ghz

Nandro said:
........ The memory is said to overclock big time, going up ober 1.3Ghz

DAAAAYYYYYYAAAAMMMM

mine only goes to 1.16ghz :-/ lol, but im sure it could do more if it had the 6800u's power ;) i guess this is where the two molexes come into play

only fools pay over MSRP, paying MSRP over the internet is bad enough. im stiking with my $435 XT-PE from gateway.

ive seen the aopen 6800GT going for like 510 on pricewatch, sorry no link
EDIT: OOPS i meant 410

Last edited:
Back