• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bought the wrong fan... Need feeback

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LyL18

Registered
Well I was in a hurry ordering some upgrades for my PC, and needed a 92mm fan for my new Thermalright SP-97, and I'm on newegg and i search for 92mm fans here (drop down box on side that says size, try it) and the first one that pops up is a Zalman fan, and is $4.99. I thought whoa, thast a nice price, added it to the basket then checked out. Well come tonight, Im updating my sig and wondered what my fan was called. I realize the fan is a 80mm fan that was put under the 92mm section somehow.

I have emailed newegg about their search problem. But my question is do you think I will be happy with this fan? Or should I return it and get a 92mm instead. Is it worth the extra trouble?

Logan

Can anyone link me to that one website that has tons of sweet fans ( i lost url). I hear Panflows are good, but newegg doesnt carry them...

What fan would anyone suggest i get for this SP-97? I was looking at a Vantec Thermoflow, but I really dont know what im doing when it comes to fans

Back