• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

-OUT OF STOCK- Gateway x800XT Deal Orderable AGAIN

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
free shipping if you enter NOSHIPA, and no tax in my state

Once they weed out all the people that have to have it first it will drop. It usually takes about a month for the prices to come down on pc parts but they do. The first drop isn't much but its just the start.

Hey wannaoc, what part of florida are you in? I know there's a lot of places where old people come to die, but I'm in one too :) Palm Beach Gardens, u?

I personally don't have the patience to wait for a $50 price cut on the X800 series ;)

I got it for 435 with free 2nd day shipping. I hope it does as good if not better than the 6800 GT in Doom 3, since OpenGL is a ATI weak point and with all current ogl games tested (call of duty, il2, etc...) the 6800 GT beats the X800 XT. IF the 6800 GT is faster, i can sell the x800 on ebay for more than I paid for it, buy the 6800 GT and have a few bucks profit, hehe.

Back