• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

X800 XT in STOCK!! Hurry

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
PhobMX said:
buy peeps buy!!! lower the prices down for me when all your raving demands goes to the floor and i buy it for $300 :D (hopefuly in christmas)

thanks for your valuable contribution to this thread

I just got this message:

Your Gateway order was completed. You should receive it within the next 3-5 business days.

If you wish to further track this order, call 1-800-846-2000
Gateway Order Number: 712*****
View Order Details

HOPE I CAN GET IT ON 3-5 DAYS!!!! WOOHOOOO!!!!!

well i called in and was told by Latoya that the cards are not in stock and Est. arrival time is JUN 15, hmmmm

Uh-oh.

"The item you had ordered (Radeon X800XT 8X APG 256MB) is currently on backorder. If you do not wish to continue with the order please respond back and we can have it cancelled. If you would like you may visit our website to locate a comparable item. You may also chat in or call in (at 1-800-428-3929) to sales for additional help. We are very sorry for this inconvenience."

"We are supposed to have more in stock by June 24th so the latest you should receive it is July 1st but we are anticipating sooner."

This is why I never order from companies like BB, Gateway, etc. I've learned to just stick to newegg. Just hope you guys get your money back. :(

Timdog said:
This is why I never order from companies like BB, Gateway, etc. I've learned to just stick to newegg. Just hope you guys get your money back. :(

I'll just wait I guess, I'm not in a rush anyways, and not like i can find a XT anywhere else.

If I could find 6800ultra below 500 bux, then I'll cancel my order and get that instead. (I'm lookin to play call of duty at top frames)

Heh, I'm glad I made CDW price-match my order versus simply re-ordering ;) Looks like I'm still on-track to have mine shipped on the 15th...

Albuquerque said:
Heh, I'm glad I made CDW price-match my order versus simply re-ordering ;) Looks like I'm still on-track to have mine shipped on the 15th...

ok, now I just got this email from gateway:

Thank you for your online order request. Unfortunately this item listed below is out of stock with an estimated arrival date of 07/09/2004. Please contact me if you wish to cancel.

Thanks for choosing Gateway,

Gretchen Bratten

Web Order Management

1-800-846-2036 X 59998

9:00 am to 6:00 pm central time.

and yes, I did cancel now, as all the XT's will be out by NEXT MONTH shoot.

Ganked by Gateway

oc_byagi said:
ok, now I just got this email from gateway:

Thank you for your online order request. Unfortunately this item listed below is out of stock with an estimated arrival date of 07/09/2004. Please contact me if you wish to cancel.

Thanks for choosing Gateway,

Gretchen Bratten

Web Order Management

1-800-846-2036 X 59998

9:00 am to 6:00 pm central time.

and yes, I did cancel now, as all the XT's will be out by NEXT MONTH shoot.

I sent them this...

No it wasnt when I ordered it.
If it goes in the shopping cart it must be in stock.
my ship date is tomorrow
I fully expect you to honor it. especially after you charged me for it already.
BBB FTC
Interstate wire fraud ?
You charged me across state lines for what you now say you cant deliver?
FRAUD

theELVISCERATOR said:
I sent them this...

No it wasnt when I ordered it.
If it goes in the shopping cart it must be in stock.
my ship date is tomorrow
I fully expect you to honor it. especially after you charged me for it already.
BBB FTC
Interstate wire fraud ?
You charged me across state lines for what you now say you cant deliver?
FRAUD

lol nice, but not like they can actually GET THE XT by you claiming that they're fraud. But good luck, hope you'll get them soom.

nocturnal714 said:
nice oc biyagi, let me know how it is. was thinking about getting a pro or xt myself

yeah, I would prefer getting a XT, but no one seems to have them. I'll try to mod it into XT.

OK, after failing to get XT PE from gateway (couldn't wait for that bs), and Microcenter notifying me X800pro as out of stock 3 days after I ordered, I should finally be able to get them in few days, the retail sapphire x800 pro from zipzoomfly. I would love to wait for their abit x800xt (only 499, available june 28) in few weeks but I'll think about it when it becomes available.

oc_byagi said:
OK, after failing to get XT PE from gateway (couldn't wait for that bs), and Microcenter notifying me X800pro as out of stock 3 days after I ordered, I should finally be able to get them in few days, the retail sapphire x800 pro from zipzoomfly. I would love to wait for their abit x800xt (only 499, available june 28) in few weeks but I'll think about it when it becomes available.

I am with you after all the bs I cancelled my order from best buy and gateway and ordered an ATI 800XT pro for 419 from mwave

overnite fedex should be here tomorrow.....

:drool:

theELVISCERATOR said:
I am with you after all the bs I cancelled my order from best buy and gateway and ordered an ATI 800XT pro for 419 from mwave

overnite fedex should be here tomorrow.....

:drool:

Hey, Elviscerator!!

Well, give me and Killahurtz a call. Let us know how bad a$$ that X800 Pro is. I'm looking daily for where & when to get the X800 XT PE. If you see or hear PM me. I hope to one day go to Best Buy and get one off the shelf :clap: Note my specs, got some new stuff ready for the newest ATI now.

Pale

Last edited:
Back