• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Are 6800's out in Europe?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nightingale

Are 6800's out in Europe/Japan?

I have been looking for the AX800 and V9999GT and Ultra versions for a while now and it seems I probably won't be able to get these cards until Early to mid July at best. I am wondering if these cards are already out in Europe and what the best prices are and where. Also if someone could possibly order the card for me and then I pay them for it since most of these sites I been looking at are in Dutch and German. I am not sure if these belongs in this section or not, but sorry if I caused any problems here.

Last edited:
Well I just wasn't sure because I can't read German or Dutch (wish my highschool still offered German so I could have atleast tried to suffer my way through an order). Also would be cool if someone from Asia could order me the card and ship it over because I know japan already has the V9999 I want so bad. I believe all cards are identical and I would probably just need to download the pdf manual and drivers myself. I would probably also just have to change a jumper or a little dip switch. Only thing is I am not sure of the price of the V9999 yen wise in japan. DOH I HATE PLAYING THE WAITING GAME.

Last edited:
Well 11 more days and the Asus AX800 should be more in US stores but I am interested in the V9999 ,and I want to see some US reviews of it and an MSRP.

GF6800NU is out in France, well at least in Paris, where some lucky people could get their hands on it. There was only a handful of them though. Not sure about 6800U, at first it was supposed to be out on the 15th of June but now all dealers put them on preorder only (ie more than 8 days of delay).

Yeah the 6800NU is out here to and preorders for the 6800's have been appearing so I guess this thread is of no importance to me anymore.

Back