• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best HEADPHONES from 80 to 100 dollars?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lord_Zoltan

Hey guys,

My parents keep getting on my case about my HUGE stereo speakers producing TO MUCH bass and being turned up to loud. I have decided to move to my basement that has not been fixed up, ie. No celling just the floor boards so i want to get a good pair of headphones. IM not sure what kind to get, but i would like an amazing pair that produces great bass, and the quality being superb. Also, i would like it to be between 80 - 100 dollars, preferably closer to 90ish.

Thanks,

Zoltan

I don't really know squat about headphones, but after doing some research for myself recently, I ended up buying a set of Sony MDR-V6.

They sound great--even the bass. I've never really used headphones--it's weird hearing the bass without feeling it in the rest of your body, if you know what I mean.

I think that you can get 'em now for 80 bucks or so.

Back