• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

is a diamond mx400 sound card anygood

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hi, welcome to the forums...=)

I'm going to move this post over to the correct catagory, which would be "Video and Sound Cards".

Chances are, you'll get a response quicker over there, then in General Discussion.

Please take a moment and read the "Forum Guide" at the top of each topic. This will give you an idea of how we try to go about things in these fourms.

Again, welcome to our forums. Hope you stick around, and become part of the "team"

Cheers!!

Mr B

**Moved post to "Video and Sound Cards".**

they're okay, but people have had their share of troubles with them. personally, I wouldn't get it.

What motherboard do you have? If you've got a board with a via 686b southbridge chipset on it then you can expect to have problems with the entire SoundBlaster LIVE! family and so if you get something else, like mrpcman suggests, I'd avoid the entire SoundBlaster family.

Diamond MX400's have their problems...I hope that the post not reccomending the SoundBlaster live is not correct, because I want to use the Soundblaster Live Platinum because of the Live Drive...If you guy's know of a sound card that is not made by SoundBlaster with something like the Live Drive that is installed in a 5.25 Drive please post !!!

Back