• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My CASE came in!! Woohooo!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CircuitBreaker8

Disabled
My Cooler Master PAC case came in!! Its so flockin nice!! I love the brushed aluminum look, and how neat everything looks. Also has a removable tray and 4 cooler master case fans. I replaced the exhaust fans with a blue LED cooler master fan, but the other 3 look hard to take out and replace. Anyways, the build quality is so much better than my old antec..I LOVE IT! :bday:

4948620-1616.JPG

That is one sweet looking case. The only thing I dont like is where the wires come out for the front panel. They should have put them on the other side of the cage.

Dont think so or else I would've gotten it. Excaliberpc.com has the silver one for 85$+15$ shipping ( 100$ total ) and newegg has the black one for 88$. This is the mercedes or midtowers, along with the wave master. Gotta love CM.

That's a nice looking case for an awesome price! You should cut out that front grill though, it looks mighty restrictive.

CircuitBreaker8 said:
There is noooo way im messing/modding this case. I tried that on my antec....I guess its my practice case...unless someone wants it?

bah that thing is just beggin to be modded...

Radical said:
That's a nice looking case for an awesome price! You should cut out that front grill though, it looks mighty restrictive.
actually, that grill is removeable and allows a surprising amount of airflow through.

yeah, personally this case is just about perfect as it is. i wouldn't do any modding except add a side panel fan. i love the filters cm put in!

Back