• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Received my 6800UltraOC and X800XTplat yesterday

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

darthdana

Yes, I am the one in the BFG press release today :cool:

Got my 6800ultra hooked up and letting it rip

This is in my 940 fx53 (3ghz) now, will move to my 939, once I get time to do it. Stock (well their stock) BFG 6800Ultra OC with waterblock.

3dmark03 1024 768 32 of 13099

You don't use all of that stuff in your sig for your own personal use, do you? That is a bit overboard there.

sagitta85 said:
You don't use all of that stuff in your sig for your own personal use, do you? That is a bit overboard there.

Send the stuff you dont use to the address in your PM ;) :beer:

Not to get THAT much off topic but darthdana do you fold for team #32 with all that power?

wow... awesome, man you must be loaded with cash to have all those systems... wanna send me one? my birthday is coming up :bday:

I have an addiction, yes. I have resisted buying a 775/925E system though, for 5 days. Give me some credit, now if I can get past next Monday!!!

Consulting business, need write offs. What better than to have more toys!!! I am up to my gills in mach2 sealer, I am wanting to fire up this asus a8v.

Cranked 6800U to 485 so far
3dmark03 1024 768 32 of 13241

far cry 1.1
4x AA, 8x AF - 1600x1200 47fps, not bad, and what I wanted. Its all about the games!!!!

darthdana said:
far cry 1.1
4x AA, 8x AF - 1600x1200 47fps, not bad, and what I wanted. Its all about the games!!!!

finally some results from nvidia...just for a comparo I ran fort at same settings on this x800pro

4xAA,8xAF 1600x1200 38.6 fps at only 520/540.........

ocFX vs Oc 3.0p4

hope to see some more benchies I am sure its a nice card....

:drool: Wow...What is the x800xt doing? I already have it on order for a new comp I am building next month (hopefully) :drool:

how many people do i have to kill to get enough cash for the rigs you have in your sig? If i sold my parents house and my car i think i might have enough for half your rigs.

So far, if I had to choose, I would go with the Nvidia. Now this is based on the fact that I have not overclocked the ati yet though, not enough time in day, have to pay bills and acknowledge that wife exsist during the day!!!

Now if you are not looking for points in benches I would have to say, either card would be good for anything coming out game wise, as the current ones are being played max options. I could not choose, I leave my options open, its all worthless come end of year anyway ;)

Back