• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Getting more attention to non SETI and F@H forum users...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Miralcos

Hi SETI brethren, We over in the F@H arena were tossing around an idea to get more intrest in the two distributing client teams. If you would be so kind as to check out this link, We might be able to help our respective teams by joining efforts on this one.
Here's the thread where it's being disscussed.....
http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=307534

Hope y'all find this to be something we could all use. And have a few ideas on the subject.

Mir :beer:

I think this is a great idea, I like the concept of replacing our stars with seti dishes 7 little seti dishes all in a row.... would definitely make forum readers ask questions "how can I get those neat ..... instead of the plain ol' stars"

zim2411seti.png

I like 'em! :sn: :sn:

Edit: My main server ran out of bandwith... No thanks to abit and that promo video :mad:

Last edited:
I also am for the dish icons... I would think that someone ought to ask Michael Ober if we can use his images first...

Back