• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is "Ram Bo" Brand any good?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

spacerm8

Registered
Anyone heard of this stuff and used it, 512mb DDR, cl2.5, 16 chip, double sided? Anyone know of where I could get some specs? Any good for overclocking?
Chip markings are RB256DD08AP-5U.

Cheers.

yeah i have, its made by sylvester stalone.. "adrian" hahahahahhaha j/k

edit: sorry i lost myself.(lol) no ive never heard of it...

Very funny guys :bang head but it doesn't help. Maybe its an Asia Pacific thing as thats where I'm from.

If I was to try and benchmark it against other ram: stability, speed, etc, what's the best software to use to delve down into memory timings?

spacerm8 said:
Very funny guys :bang head but it doesn't help. Maybe its an Asia Pacific thing as thats where I'm from.

If I was to try and benchmark it against other ram: stability, speed, etc, what's the best software to use to delve down into memory timings?

crank those badboys up.. youll know real soon if it has good chips or not by the way it overclocks..

i did some looking via google earlier and mostly saw alot of infinion oc's being used.

thats about all i could dig up.
i wouldnt buy them myself but give it a whirl and see what floats to the top or sinks.

I've seen them before, a couple times, and the box they come in. It says "RAMBO RAM" and has a site on the box but it is no longer valid. rambo.hk or rambo ram.hk. The ones I've seen had Winbond bh-5's.

Back