• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

game of the year. hell yeah!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

germanjulian

http://www18.big.or.jp/~hikoza/Prod/index_e.html

Warning forever is my game of the year. I find it more enjoyable then FarCry and Colin Mcrae. Maybe doom3 will beat this but I doubit it.

quote:

A shooting game with vertical scroll.
In this game, there are only you and the boss ship. The more you beat a boss, the more next boss becomes strong.
You have 180 seconds in first time, and it decreases. Time will increase, if a boss is beaten, and if you die, it will more decrease.
Beat more bosses, before time is lost.

basically shoot at the boss. try getting rid of the evil weapons first. the big laser take some time to charge up so you can doge them. rockets can be shoot down. takes a minute or so to figure out how it works.

use the directonal buttons to steer.

press z to fire (no other weapons available)
press x to slowh movement. when you hold it and move your movements are slower
press d to use the aiming system. OK. when you press d and the aiming system is on and you move the directional buttons the aiming system aims! you will see ones you try it. However if you keep the fire button pressed it stays at the aiming you set it at.
try it and you will see what I mean. to start always press z. even in main menu!

enjoy guys. I know you wanna play this. And yes there is a graphical glitch with my radeon 9800pro. when you fire your ship gets a fat pixel over it. doesnt happen on my intel graphics card here at work. my boss loves this game too.
enjoy

I like top/side scrolling shooters a lot.. this one was pretty cool for something homemade and small.

Reminds me of Project X for the amiga 500.... probably the best shoot-em up vertical scrollers ever....

In the C64 days there was Uridium, and on the Amiga cam R-type which was blown away by project X.. I still have my Amiga 500 for that very one reason, Project X rocks!

Cheers, Flix

Back