• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Star Wars Galaxies Free download and 14-day trial

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cursor

Marketing propaganda:

FREE 14-Day Trial! Here's your chance to join hundreds of thousands of players in the fastest growing MMORPG in North America! Create your character and immerse yourself in the Star Wars universe as never before. Choose from eight different species and explore classic Star Wars worlds like Endor, Tatooine and Naboo. Download Star Wars Galaxies now for your free 14-day trial!

Link to Lucasarts

Link to filemirrors

No credit card required for trial. Also, the file is a 1.9 GIGA-byte download. (~4 hours at 128kb/sec)

Anybody got a link to a good online strategy guide? :)

Edit: Fileplanet ran out of keys for this game over the weekend. They now have more keys available and are being distributed, so you can get in on this deal.

Last edited:
this is what i get after i downloaded it and started to install it.
"We regret the program for Star Wars Galaxies: Empire Divided is currently unavailable.

Please check again at a later date for updated information.

-The FilePlanet Staff"

I got the same thing. Sorry that I posted this now. I sent them a complaint email--we'll see how well their customer service is, won't we?

It cheeses me off that I downloaded that thing only to get that message!

The problem isn't the huge D/L. It's getting a key code to use the game. They aren't giving them out right now, it seems.

I used to be really addicted to SWG. I would avoid ever playing it to begin with.

I also have friends that are addicted, maybe I'll give it a try, I'm just against paying a monthy rate for games... Thanks though

hmmm the files i have downloaded from all 3 resources have corrupted cab files ... anyone else had this problem? .. i have it downloading onto a different PC just to make sure it isn't my comp

i dloaded it just fine, but the trial pass's are all gone, they arent giving out anymore ugh

Email that I got from Fileplanet tech support:
Hi there,

We experienced technical problems that may explain your issue reported. It
should be resolved at this time. We appreciate your patience and deeply
apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Please let us know if you are experiencing any further issues that we can be
of any assistance with.

Regards,

Harry "WolfBlade" Vansickle
GameSpy Customer Service
http://www.gamespy.com/support

Keys are now available. I got mine.

Back