• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lets play Eve Online [Free 14 day trial]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

UnrealAlex

Ive heard good things about this game, heres a free 14 day trial link
https://secure.eve-online.com/ft/?aid=103543&bid=1

04n.jpg

I'm downloading as we speak, always wanted to try it out, some company would be great :p

It is, I spent one too many $$$ playing. I miss it cause I know I am not skilling up at all by not paying/playing but I need to stop with my gaming addiction :)

I had 2 accounts at one point and my brother had 4
ridiculous
lost its appeal now but if anyone is up for a frigate gank in jita I fancy popping a couple of macro miners

FYI, Not a casual gamers game.

I though Everquest was a time sink of a game, EVE makes EQ look like Excite Bike as far as learning curve, content and shear size.

FYI, Not a casual gamers game.

I though Everquest was a time sink of a game, EVE makes EQ look like Excite Bike as far as learning curve, content and shear size.

Now that is not really fair to say at all.

In Eve you do not have to sit for 10 hours a day killing mindless creatures to get that next big level, everyone trains at the same basic rate (learning skills modify this), you train even when you are offline so the person that plays 1 hour a day aquires skills at the same rate as the guy that plays 10 hours.

EQ, WoW and so on require endless tedious grinds, Eve does not.

In Eve you get out what you put into it basicly, I know people that play 30 minutes a day and love it.

Last edited:
I've been playing for nearly 1 year again after my break of a 18 months. But im back in the game. Check out that huge stickied thread above a decent amout play it online here.

Ok, must have been a different game Im thinking of. EVE just finished downloading, so ill be playing for the next 3 weeks.

I've been playing for nearly 1 year again after my break of a 18 months. But im back in the game. Check out that huge stickied thread above a decent amout play it online here.

Yet another nudge towards the biggest thread in the entire games forum!

Back