• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ninja Gaiden Hurricane Pack

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cack01

Any one else losing hair over this??

I have always hated cats but I felt we had an understanding between each other. Now after playing this if I ever see another cat I swear it will have no hair when I am done with it.

Best XBOX Live download ever.

One of the greatet games of all time and I can't play it:(

I won't allow myself to play game that make me want to throw controllers. I lost a few SNES controllers that way and refuse to do it again ever since the PS1.

Is it really as frutrating as people make it out to be?

OC Noob said:
Is it really as frutrating as people make it out to be?

The black spider clan ninjas appear on the first level, and believe me when I say they do not care its the first level. They are gonna kick your butt. I have never played the original game on very hard, but from what I've read in other forums this is much harder.

Also when you first face the catwomen, you WILL die.

This game is ridiculously hard. Best game ever by many reviewers, and I'm only on the 4th level, and I've had the game since it came out! I'm no newb when it comes to games and such, but I have no patience. If it takes me more than maybe 5 tries to get passed something, I scream in fury, throw my controller, and let the game sit in dust for months to come. It pisses me off though, instead of making the patch have an easier setting, it brought a damn harder setting.

I beat it and now i go to anger management school ;). This game is freakishly hard. I did although watch my freinds big brother beat the game on very hard. OMG! :argue:

That kind of annoys me. Why not add an easy setting so we can enjoy it casually. Its not like it would have been hard to do. I won't be getting it. If it was a genre I really loved it would be worth it, but it isn't and not worth the frustration.

Oh yeah, that lead Team Ninja guy said when they asked him why not make an easier setting, why make it so hard, he pretty much said because we can. He is a real cocky sob for being suck a nerdy looking little guy.

You guys are all pansies. The challenge was the best part BY FAR. I can't believe you guys aren't dissapointed by the lack of a challenge in most games today. OC Noob you have to try it. Instead of throwing controllers I used to hit my brothers (not like beat them, but you know) and I only got frustrated once. And that was because I ran around the sewers level for 4 hours (no joke) trying to find a door. The door was kind of hidden from view but it was not meant to be a trick. When I saw it I flipped of course but I was mad at myself for being such a tard and not seeing it.
PLAY NINJA GAIDEN ITS DIFFICULTY PWNS.

Finally beat the Hurricane pack. Its difficulty was through the roof. Right now I am ranked 605 out of about 1000. I'm not going to win anything, but I feel damn good about myself. Especially when only about 1000 in the world can beat it.

Back