• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HELP!! I"M having problem!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CordialSpam

Just a while ago I went to my cousin's XP3200+ and I just changed the FSB from 200 to 210 and changed the voltage for the cpu to +1.xx% and now the COMP WON"T BOOT!! when I turn on the computer the screen is black and the mobo/comp is beeping beeping and beeping...and keyboard won't funtion (numb lock wont work) and the whole screen is black...now ..aynway to fix this??!!? anyway I can change the bios to default?!??! Cuz my screen is all black with nothing on but the beep!!! HEL!P!!!

Reset the CMOS jumper - it's a little tiny wire thingy on the motherboard you have to move from one set of pins to another. It'll reset the bios back to default.

Check the manual for the guy's motherboard to find out where it is and how to reset it.

ok thanks a lot lol it's fixed...btw I haven no clue what was the problem...I just changed his A64 3200+ fsb from 200 to 210..and it failed boot..

Back