• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dragon case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Firestrider

Anyone know where I can find a black (glossy or non) chieftec dragon case with clear side panel and side fan?

Also Is my 420w PS good enough to run 6 x 80mm TT Smart fans and 2 Cold cathodes? 3.3v+5v = 245w

www.tigerdirect.com I got my chieftec dragon case there. 3x92mm fan mounting gray and black and clear side panel or you can get the 5x80mm fan mounting version of the case............

GL
Vflux

I've heard some bad things about tigerdirect. Post back here if you get your case and the transaction goes smoothly?

Moony349 said:
I've heard some bad things about tigerdirect. Post back here if you get your case and the transaction goes smoothly?

I've ordered most of my stuff at tigerdirect, I've never experienced anything bad bout them. My stuff are always unharmed and delivered properly to my doorstep.....their return service sucks though. You should read the agreement and services bout the products that your purchasing. Some of their items you cant return or exchanged.

Regards,
Vflux

I got all the stuff for my first computer and there sirvice was the best I blew up the powersupply 2 times frying the MoBo in the process and they sent me a new MoBo and 2 powersupplys before I got it wright.

Back