• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good cheap UPS?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

N1vek215

Hey all, N1vek215 reporting for duty....

uhm, I live in Florida, and Florida has the biggest problem going a week without losing power at least once thus pissing me off constantly. Well I'm pretty damn sure comps get messed up, especially hard drives getting shut off so abruptly. So the question is, can anyone point me to s a good yet cheap UPS?

I don't care how long it can hold power, as long as I'll be able to at least shut down my comp properly. It's very important to me since I jsut started college which means a lot of papers and projects. Just would need to power my mouse, monitor, and rig.

Anything less than $100 is shibby. The lower the better!

Order off Belkin's site. you can get a 1200VA ups for 80 bucks. Just use the coupon code 12345 when you add it to your cart. That code gives half off for almost everything on their site. Also, if you buy more than one they don't charge more for shipping. I had 4 units overnighted to me for 20 bucks a few months ago. About 30 lbs each...so not bad.

-Myhre

Hey thanks a lot, the cheapest one on Belkin came out to be $22.50 after coupon code and before shipping!

dead_man311 said:
I didnt know Belkin still had a coupon going on. Last time i tryed them they where not working. You got a great deal there.

Booyah! :bday:

Everytime I use that coupon code at Belkin it feels like my birthday. Those 4 UPS for under 350 still has to be one of the best deals I ever got ahold of. I'm starting to wonder if they are ever going to take that code down.

I geuss when i get some extra cash ill use this code and order me a UPS , I just have a old belkin surge protector

lease the coupon is easy to remmember , unless i forget how to count.

have a good weekend

Back