• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

stervin, "the day is mine!!!"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

veryhumid

after you smoking by me and then me slacking off for getting up towards a month I have added my sister on her 2.8GHz laptop. Also my friend on a hyperthreaded 2.8GHz is helping for a while too! I almost fell out of my chair when we cracked a 1000 yesterday, and as of now another 900 and something today! Turn up the heat!!! this is just a lucking helping hand, I doubt they will stay on long. and nice work today, too. over 700 points so far, that is most impressive!

stats page: http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=83595

overtake page: http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_overtake.php?s=&u=83595

and this is without the 2.4 I haven't gotten running yet (no money for gfx card and a couple other parts)

weeeeeee!

in closing, i love you mark (2.8 HT), and team 32, we rock :attn:

Xenocide said:
1k eh?

don't forget xeno over here chuggin along in the mid 600's, maybe throw me some mhz :D

nice job bro :sn:

hehe keep chuggin man. i need to sort out my hardware a little more, i'll try to get back on cs soon. (much to stervin team's pleasure becuase it will cut into my main source of points!). don't worry xeno, you are safe for a long time ;)

SomaGaze said:
i'm just glad i persuaded my wife to switch to team 32 today. add another 2.4GHz!! :D

is that for the stervin group or just in general?

go ahead and pass us up. we'll be meeting again when qual and I get our farm runnin and Brent finally buys his dual opt :sn:

oh, and congrads on the new found powah

sterVin said:
go ahead and pass us up. we'll be meeting again when qual and I get our farm runnin and Brent finally buys his dual opt :sn:

oh, and congrads on the new found powah

dohhhhhhhh! yikes well i will try to get by you soon and bask in the glory as long as possible ;)

U allready passed us. good job! :clap:

oh, and dont worry yourself too much. The farm is still a work in progress (two teenage boys dont have much money, let alone to spend on computers) and brent.... well... I think he is waiting untill a dually board with dual PCI-e comes out, so iono when thats gonna happen.... :rolleyes:

yeah that always happens with comp projects. those dual pci-e boards look super hot. imagine that with the geforce sli thing that uses two graphics cards! anyway good luck to you, time to head to the top of this page!

whacha.... what happened Very?!? four days of 1000+ point production, but for the last two days, no more then 650? If your worried about beating us that bad you can allways set a few rigs to fold for anonymous (on team 32). :sn:

Back