• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Today is the day I rule the world. Here's how you can rule the world too.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Oof. What a click bait title. So... anyway....

HayesK has earned 40 billion under one of his folding names. I can't even say under his current folding name as he has switched it.
Under his HayesK_ALL_... user name, it appears he has earned a total of 90,757,921,289 across four teams.
Under his new HayesK_GRC_..... name, he has earned 805,517,979 across two teams.
Under his original name of HayesK, he has earned 10,656,634,958 across four teams.
Note: The fact that HayesK splits his production across several teams is NOT an issue. All production goes to the same place. However, we *are* happy that he has chosen us as his home team.

Now I'm not a math magician or nothin' but I can see a lot of number things there and there are a lot. ❓ By my count (with the aid of Windows Calculator) that's ....

.... carry the 1......

..... 102,220,074,226

HayesK has earned well over 100 Billion to date under three differet folding names. That's impressive.

So that's the biggest news this week for the team.

Global stats:
While we are still trending up, the [H]ord of [H]ardOCP have joined the chase to take our spot. Good on them because we have not made that an easy task. They seem to have peaked at over 500 million ppd which is greater than what we are doing. That said, yesterday did not match their high points. One does not a pattern make so we'll have to see how they do. Alliance Francophone and Element AI Inc are both chasing us.

We are chasing the likes of NVIDIA, Hardware.no, PCMR and PC Games Hardware. All impressive teams. At the current rate of production, we will pass PC Games Hardware, PC Master Race and maybe Hardware.no before Alliance Francophone and Element AI Inc overtake us. So in 1.2 years we could be in 9th place worldwide. Again, not bad.

HayesK_ALL is still # 32 in the world.
WhitehawkEQ is 41.
torin3 is 79.
dfonda is 100.

Again, for reference since his ppd is of note, Holdolin is currently # 293 in the world. Compare that to last week's position and you can see how much he's producing. Also for fun, HayesK_GRC_ is presently # 7,931. Let's see how fast both of these guys rise in the ranks.

Team stats:
We are currently fielding 56 active folders. 3 are shown as new. While HayesK's new name would reflect as "new".... well.... new is new to me for this purpose so we welcome all 3 new members to the fold. :welcome:
Average ppd for all active folders is 7.4 million. A very strong figure.

Individual stats:
HayesK_ALL_ has earned 40 billion. Billion with a "B". I mean. That is. Hayes eaRNED 40 FREAKIN' BILLION POINTS UNDER ONE NAME!!!! HOLY COW, WOOT! and HUZA! WOW! I mean... wow. Sorry. I got carried away. I didn't mean to shout.

modd has earned 700 million.
Raymond_Abbott has earned 400 million.
HayesK_GRC has already earned 400 million.
Cvsi3 has earned 200 million.
AndrewThomasThomas has earned 200 million.
AfterShock has earned 30 million.
thor17usa has earned his first 10 million. WOOT!
Vamp has earned 3 million.
VampireMoonburn has earned 3 million.
xstrix has earned 2 million.

I'm very pleased to announce all of the milestones listed above and any that I have missed. Congratulations to you all. You earned it.

Last edited:
Good news and Bad news, I lost power Wed at about 3:50am and got it back Thu at 12:15am, that's the good news, the bad news is the bios setting on my Asus Sabertooth 990FX MB was cleared and now I don't remember the ram timings so now I get Auto repair loop when Win 10 boots. Hopefully I will get it up soon.
Asus Sabertooth does not have any way to save or load a BIOS profile.

UPDATE:

I got my Sabertooth 990FX system up and running, the short story is I booted to safe mode and did a roll back to a restore point and it's working.

Last edited:
40 Million by the 3pm stats update, electricity is cheaper than running the furnace so I have 2 computers running as much as I can but the 2nd one is lucky to do 3.5million ppd, it's a lowely ryzen 2700x and a 2080 super and I have my primary rig down clocked to minimize noise since I mostly use it all day long.

Oof. What a click bait title. So... anyway....

HayesK has earned 40 billion under one of his folding names. I can't even say under his current folding name as he has switched it.
Under his HayesK_ALL_... user name, it appears he has earned a total of 90,757,921,289 across four teams.
Under his new HayesK_GRC_..... name, he has earned 805,517,979 across two teams.
Under his original name of HayesK, he has earned 10,656,634,958 across four teams.
Note: The fact that HayesK splits his production across several teams is NOT an issue. All production goes to the same place. However, we *are* happy that he has chosen us as his home team.

Now I'm not a math magician or nothin' but I can see a lot of number things there and there are a lot. ❓ By my count (with the aid of Windows Calculator) that's ....

.... carry the 1......

..... 102,220,074,226

HayesK has earned well over 100 Billion to date under three differet folding names. That's impressive.

So that's the biggest news this week for the team.

Global stats:
While we are still trending up, the [H]ord of [H]ardOCP have joined the chase to take our spot. Good on them because we have not made that an easy task. They seem to have peaked at over 500 million ppd which is greater than what we are doing. That said, yesterday did not match their high points. One does not a pattern make so we'll have to see how they do. Alliance Francophone and Element AI Inc are both chasing us.

We are chasing the likes of NVIDIA, Hardware.no, PCMR and PC Games Hardware. All impressive teams. At the current rate of production, we will pass PC Games Hardware, PC Master Race and maybe Hardware.no before Alliance Francophone and Element AI Inc overtake us. So in 1.2 years we could be in 9th place worldwide. Again, not bad.

HayesK_ALL is still # 32 in the world.
WhitehawkEQ is 41.
torin3 is 79.
dfonda is 100.

Again, for reference since his ppd is of note, Holdolin is currently # 293 in the world. Compare that to last week's position and you can see how much he's producing. Also for fun, HayesK_GRC_ is presently # 7,931. Let's see how fast both of these guys rise in the ranks.

Team stats:
We are currently fielding 56 active folders. 3 are shown as new. While HayesK's new name would reflect as "new".... well.... new is new to me for this purpose so we welcome all 3 new members to the fold. :welcome:
Average ppd for all active folders is 7.4 million. A very strong figure.

Individual stats:
HayesK_ALL_ has earned 40 billion. Billion with a "B". I mean. That is. Hayes eaRNED 40 FREAKIN' BILLION POINTS UNDER ONE NAME!!!! HOLY COW, WOOT! and HUZA! WOW! I mean... wow. Sorry. I got carried away. I didn't mean to shout.

modd has earned 700 million.
Raymond_Abbott has earned 400 million.
HayesK_GRC has already earned 400 million.
Cvsi3 has earned 200 million.
AndrewThomasThomas has earned 200 million.
AfterShock has earned 30 million.
thor17usa has earned his first 10 million. WOOT!
Vamp has earned 3 million.
VampireMoonburn has earned 3 million.
xstrix has earned 2 million.

I'm very pleased to announce all of the milestones listed above and any that I have missed. Congratulations to you all. You earned it.
:salute: as per agreed a few threads ago when I pass you :p

Lots of great work goin on here folks WTF!!!

Back