• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Logitech MX1000 mouse deals!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Diablo23RD

Ecost.com have it for $65.80 shipped

Amazon have it for $69.34 but will avaiable in 1 to 2 week!

I think newegg.com have it for $85 shipped!

This high performance cordless mouse is the first to feature laser tracking. With 20x times the tracking power than yesterday's optical, the MX Laser Engine creates a new pinnacle of performance that no optical mouse can match.

Cerberus2k7 said:
If people start posting here going "OMGOMGOMGOMG THANKS" I'm going to flip out and murder everyone.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

THANKS!

Are these high-class Logetech mouses even worth to have one? Lol I think they're so expensieve IMHO, I'm just using this old school ball non-brand since my Microsoft cordless is broke haha. I can get like 4 microsoft expleore house with that MX1000 lol

the MX700 is NOT worth paying that much IMO, but this one. I JUST GOT TO USE IT! and it is TOTALY worth the money, it is realy 20 times faster and more accuriate!

shard said:

THANKS!

*Murders shard for being a smartass* :p :sn:

i must be industructable! lol

hey just get this, my local mom and pop shop is selling them for $52!!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!!
just wish i could afford one right now, lol

why dont you like it for gaming, i thought the newer wireless mice are suppose to have no lag? can you notice a difference? ive read tons of reviews, and almost all said they didnt experience any lag in games at all.

hahahah, sweet, your tempting me to get this mouse man.....i just wish they come bundled w/ a wireless keyboard too...once they do, ill buy it right away.

The problem isnt the lag, its the mouse being heavy, takes a long time to get used to, and it isnt that much easier to aim in games like CS. I went back to a wire mouse on my moms POS pc downstairs and played cs for about 10 mins and did much better than using my mx700. Crappy mouse, took me about 2 weeks to get used to it just in the desktop.

Back